I apply (Big) data tools to better analyse and predict behaviour and inform policy-making.
- Applying computational modelling to analyse human behaviour and decision-making
- Translate theory and lab experimental finding into the real world using naturalistic data
- Predict online gambling players at risk of gambling addiction
- Dr Jennifer Cook, City University London, UK
- Dr Luke Clark, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Dr Mike Aitken, King’s College, London, UK
- Dr Kahlil Philander, BCLC, Vancouver, Canada